Monday 5 March 2012

Give me red


Peeping in those smoky streets of the city where the life is said to begin at night under the red light, where alcohol is the only liquid permitted and where the word ‘sex’ doesn’t make you turn your eyes away, has always been on my list of dark temptations on some number 3 or 4. Though I haven’t seen the picture too closely but it surely has some promising entertainment. I guess may be that’s why our Bollywood movies can’t resist repeatedly using the same idea of brothels, what else!! Dumping behind the logic of good and bad, the red life cajoles me to unveil it shamelessly and to drape oneself in the same. Taking a clue from the movies, I can fancy ladies who have overdone their styling and one of them steps ahead with a peculiar glistening shade of crimson red covering her lips, a crisp language dipped in a hot seductive tone that collectively causes all men’s reproductive elements to collapse in a moment. Though a GOOD girl is tabooed to enter even the outskirts of the red canopy, still my wild side dominates the good. I want to spend such a night life, if am not interpreted the wrong way. I have a keen desire to interview the club of flamboyant yet poised SHES and learn from them the art of bewitching the HES so that I can always be sure of him. I may be mean but I will definitely be pleasant. After having imagined so much about the secret untouched corners of life, I sit in disappointment because even my man can’t make this happen and men are definitely powerful!! (Chuckling). As I earlier said, am not too curious to know about the hows and whens. If I had to choose between the two attributes i.e. chaste or taste then I am quite sure of the answer. These ladies may not deserve respectable adjectives from where the society looks at them but they are definitely bold. But as usual, one question will always question my wit that is “DOES FORTUNE REALLY FAVORS THE BOLD?”

No comments:

Post a Comment