Thursday 1 March 2012

Commitment without marriage-he says

Commitment without marriage??
Commitment sounds like any other word from an old pocket dictionary but often causes one to sweat even on the coldest day of winter. He liked me although he did not love me. I loved him and I liked him. He said that he loves freedom then where did I read that love is freedom? Men want to exercise their natural assets on women without marriage but with commitment, is that the whole idea about?  Preposterous and outrageous. He says I want to get along with you but I can’t marry you. Get along with my similar assets or get along with my feelings? He decides it for us because am in love with him and he just likes me. Once am laid and once my assets are shared between us, I become futile. He says we are partners until we get married to different persons. Is he not trying to convince and entice me to satisfy his manly needs until someone else takes upon the charge? This is commitment without marriage. Commitment to hurt me and then say –“I didn’t ditch you, cuzz I had already told you”. Would this mitigate the consequences of THE commitment on me? Am a woman and I should understand. He tells me that I am an emotional fool. He might be just right because he has proved it. He tells me that his family is not easy with our relationship. Is he not hiding behind the unquestionable opaque veil? Today for the first time I have been given the opportunity to dominate because what I see is a feeble MAN who is by all means trying to solicit his false love and who wants me to forgive him? Leaving me in the middle of a maelstrom, he slides away from the sides. He tells me to be reasonable and practical. Shouldn’t I be reasonable about the breakup? Wasn’t I practical when I fulfilled his lasciviousness? He leaves me in the lurch and lulls me. Now am interrogatory because earlier I was intimidated. He asks me to live the same way as I used to. Is he not asking me to die in chunks? Is he not asking me to stop hurling questions at him and to become cold? Men never understand that commitment means life and life is one. He tells me to move on. Is it not a cliché? Can I someday conjure him to love me for once and then forever? Commitment without marriage: he did the dirty on me. Any of you who are suggested this way: BEWARE. Someone’s playing dirty. 

4 comments:

  1. From the very childhood women are taught to not to have faith on anyone and men are poised to bramhacharya. As a result men's heart gets filled with salaciousness and women's with love, while mind is crying for otherwise. To fulfill the carnal desire he becomes vulpine. Women on the other hand to fulfill the desire of love starts having faith on deceitful. Men's mind hates the women because she is the obstacle of him being divine. The outcome has to happen something shameful, as you have written with agonized fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite of being a man's backbone we are still somewhere behind the scenes... am fed up of this trend or rather rule of suppressing our feelings and trespassing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. चादर ओढे शील की, जियत रही लुपकाय।
    मन था नंगा बावरा, कौन इसे समझाये।
    भीतर झांकू बार बार, कुछ न समझ मे आय।
    दबी क्षुधा थी चर्म की, सदियों से अकुलाय।...

    ReplyDelete
  4. राजर्षि जी, मुझे तो लगता था आप जौनपुरिया हैं लेकिन आप तो बिहारी निकले....

    ReplyDelete